In light of the ongoing Shelter in Place Order and in person school options being restricted, we want to offer our CCS students an optional Extended Educational Academic Enrichment opportunity. Crossroads Christian School will run this optioned Educational Program for any of our currently enrolled full-time elementary students.
Crossroads Christian School is planning to offer daily zoom instruction for all grades Kindergarten through fifth grades until they receive County approval for in-class instruction. A tentative schedule for online instruction is as follows:
- Zoom classes have a maximum of 180 minutes per day on instruction. 8:30-11:30 adjusted accordingly to grade level.
- Zoom meeting one on one with teacher and in-person one on one as needed.
The Extended Educational Program will be a supplement to our Zoom Education Provided by Crossroads Christian School. Basics to the program are as follows:
- The Extended Educational program will run from 12:00-3:00
- All registered students are welcome to attend.
- Weekly educational tutoring will include grade level tutoring, art, outside physical activity, reading skill improvement, and technology.
- PODS will be based upon grade levels.
- Educational specialist will run each POD, no crossover will be allowed.
- This is an optional opportunity for students to supplement their Zoom education.
- A lunch time break will be included; however, all food must be sent with the Education Care participants. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, no lunch program will be provided.
- Only Extended Educational participants, tutors, and on-site employees will be allowed in the facility.
To the extent possible, the Extended Educational Program will comply with the following conditions:
- Abide by all current guidelines imposed by the Santa Clara County Health Department and the State of California COVID-19 guidelines.
- PODS for each group will be limited to stable groups of 12 op fewer (“stable” means the same 12 or fewer children are in the same group each day).
- Children shall not change from one group to another.
- If more than one group of children is at one facility, each group shall be in separate rooms. Groups shall not mix with each other.
- Providers and Tutors shall remain solely with one group of children.
- In the event that the County and/or state relaxes restrictions on school openings, Extended Educational Program will be discontinued once in-person instruction and education is allowed.
Each individual teacher will give out their scheduling at Back to School Night. Please remember we are asking for one parent per family and to please wear a mask. We look forward to seeing you on August 11th at 6:30pm. For new parents don’t forget August 4th at 6:30 pm is our new parent information meeting. We look forward to beginning this new year with each of you. For additional information email Marsha Anguiano firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Order your 2019-2020 yearbook online. https://squareup.com/store/crossroads-christian-school
Yearbooks will be available for pick up on May 8th
“So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
Teaching our students and keeping them on track for the fall is our highest priority here at Crossroads during this unexpected time.
“For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
Have you found us on FaceBook and Instagram? All parents and staff are encouraged to join our FaceBook group as well. Instagram – crossroadschristian_morganhill
“If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Do you know that we limit our class size to just 20 students? What a blessing to be able to have small class sizes and really get to know our students.
“We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.”
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. Just click on the “Application” tab to download and application. Any questions, contact the school office, (408)779-8850