Crossroads Christian School Presents:
The 2nd Annual “Eagles’ Run” Community 5K Saturday May 4th, 2013
Sponsored by: Specialized The Home Depot David L. Bandy, CPA Target DG Heating & Air Conditioning Chili’s – Morgan Hill Sun Valley Market Starbuck’s – E. Dunne Simmering Pho Café PBNJ Boutique Gary Palacios RPM Exterminators, Inc. Mr. Falafel
This yearly community event encourages everyone, young and old, to get out, get active and experience Morgan Hill close up. Our goal is to highlight the importance of educating our youth about health and physical fitness. We anticipate over 300 participants this year.
The race starts and finishes at 145 Wright Ave in Morgan Hill at Crossroads Christian School. This certified race route runs through the heart of downtown Morgan Hill. Click for map of race route.
All participants will receive a reusable “goodie” bag containing a 5K t-shirt, a CCS promotional item, a list of all sponsors and numerous other sponsor giveaway items.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be awarded in all male and female age groups.
- Individual and discounted team registration will be available on www.Active.com.
- South Valley (SV) Endurance (www.svetiming.com) has been secured as our timing company.
- Officially Certified 5K Race
Promotion & Sponsorship:
- The race will be promoted throughout Gilroy, Morgan Hill and San Jose areas and online through Active.com. In addition to our 300+ walkers/runners, we will have over 50 volunteers and numerous spectators.
- Since our race route runs through downtown Morgan Hill and weaves through neighborhoods on the west side of town, all effected neighbors are personally notified prior to the race and encouraged to cheer on the participants.
- This year, all proceeds go towards health, fitness and technology programs benefitting Crossroads Christian School and its’ surrounding community.
Contact the Eagles Run 5K team for more information: EaglesRun5K@ccsmh.org
All donations are tax deductible.
Crossroads Christian School is a non-profit 501c(3) (FEID No. 94-2828932).