Gold (Finish Line Sponsors) – Xteria Construction and Consulting, Wafelbakker Anderson Orthodontics
Diamond – Jewel Box of Morgan Hill, Red Couch Photography, Luna’s Speech, Language, & Social Therapy
Colorful Gem – RPM Exterminators, RoadRunner Sports, Starbucks
Join us for our 3rd annual 5K that starts and finishes right here at Crossroads! This year’s Treasure Run is focused on our most valuable community asset: our children! When you partner up with this Treasure Run, you run for the gold: our kids!
We call explorers of all ages, running levels, experiences, and backgrounds to run or walk at this event. Get a group of family members or friends, co-workers or classmates, church buddies or pets to join you! This race draws participants from Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Jose, and much of the surrounding areas.
From young to old, beginner to seasoned, teams and trainers, moms and dads with strollers, runners with dogs, walkers, etc., join us as we follow along this certified 5K route that runs right through the heart of downtown Morgan Hill. We anticipate over 300 participants/competitors this year! All registrants will receive a reusable “goodie” bag containing a 5K t-shirt and numerous sponsor giveaway items. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be awarded in all male and female age groups.
All participants may dress in “Treasure Run” themed gear/costume if they choose, i.e. pirates, explorers, Indiana Jones, etc. No play swords or prop/toy weapons as such permitted.
- Individual and discounted team registration will be available on www.Active.com.
- The race will be timed by Under the Sun Events, an official timing company.
- Officially Certified 5K Race
- Registration opens at 7am. Race begins at 8am. Awards to follow.
Promotion & Sponsorship
- The race will be promoted throughout Gilroy, Morgan Hill and San Jose areas and online through Active.com. In addition to our 300+ walkers/runners, we will have over 50 volunteers and numerous spectators.
- Since our race route runs through downtown Morgan Hill and weaves through neighborhoods on the west side of town, all effected neighbors are personally notified prior to the race and encouraged to cheer on the participants.
- This year’s run benefits your local non-profits for children: Crossroads Christian School (proceeds will go towards school-wide technology) and Royal Family Kids Camp in San Jose – – the nation’s leading network of camps and mentor clubs for children of abuse, abandonment and neglect – See more at: http://royalfamilykids.org
Contact email@example.com for more information. All donations are tax deductible. Crossroads Christian School is a non-profit 501c(3) (FEID No. 94-2828932).